Friday, April 6, 2012

Tokyo Tower!

Tokyo, Midday
Tokyo, Night




Ok, so this technically happened on day 3, but I completely forgot to mention it. We went to Tokyo Tower and saw a wonderful view of Tokyo! We went around midday and stayed until night, so we could see the view gradually get darker with shiny lights. Tokyo Tower is definitely a must-see for every Tokyo traveler, and I actually saw a lot of people from my school there. Hehe, Japan is a small country. Really. 
Tower, Midday
Tower, Night

It's embarrassing to say, but I first learned of Tokyo Tower from watching Sailor Moon.
From the elevator that flashes neon colors, to the snazzy jazz cafe, it was a fun time. I only wish I had been there with my bf, since it's such a great date place! Up next: Studio Ghibli Museum. 


1 comment: